[Openstack-docs] Linking to external install guides

Lorin Hochstein lorin at nimbisservices.com
Wed Jul 10 13:04:26 UTC 2013

This definitely falls under the scope of the documentation effort. Alas, we
still don't even have the folsom->grizzly process fully documented yet <
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1087483>.

I added a new bug for documenting grizzly->havana <
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1199773>.

Lorin

Lorin Hochstein
Lead Architect - Cloud Services