[Openstack-docs] [openstack-infra/jeepyb] DocImpact review request change I6b64beb6e8da45b166d17c9fad0347aa5370e689

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Tue Jul 2 23:46:40 UTC 2013

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
DocImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/34842

Log:
commit e7801142fe6bd8576c0f305ecd13bf168af721bf
Author: Tom Fifield <tom at openstack.org>
Date:   Fri Jun 28 16:01:52 2013 +1000

    Makes Impact bug creation generic, ceases doc spam

    This patch moves the bug creation code to its own method, so that it
    can be used by other kinds of impacts.

    It also changes the notification logic for DocImpact, so that emails
    are now only sent if bug creation was not successful.

    This patch should have no effect on other kinds of impacts.

    patchset3 fixes use of sys and updated docstring

    patchset4 rebases to master

    Change-Id: I6b64beb6e8da45b166d17c9fad0347aa5370e689

Automatically generated bug (please review):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1197189