[Openstack-docs] Administration Guide-Design

Nicholas Chase nchase at mirantis.com
Tue Jul 2 00:45:15 UTC 2013

On 7/1/2013 8:06 PM, Summer Long wrote:
> Hi Anne,
> I've been working on OpenStack docs over at Red Hat, and would like to
> help with the OS Admin Guide.
> Can you tell me where I can contribute to its design? Steve Gordon tells
> me that the intent is to consolidate the various component guides?

Hi, Summer --

I've actually been pretty quiet here, but I'm currently working on a
plan for this consolidation -- blueprint to be up shortly, I promise! --
would you like to get together sometime this week to chat about how we
might work together on this?

> I'm new to working with Open Source docs (previously worked with
> proprietary software houses), so am pretty excited about stepping over
> to the light side!

I can't speak for anyone else, but for me, nice to have you here. :)

----  Nick