[Openstack-docs] [openstack/nova] DocImpact review request change I82d6b288b60cd6deae64690b55546730b1c2da55

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Thu Jan 24 03:59:20 UTC 2013

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
DocImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/20362

Log:
commit 6692474fc68a83a9f149d7b6316d99c5755d0acc
Author: Vishvananda Ishaya <vishvananda at gmail.com>
Date:   Wed Jan 23 17:43:26 2013 -0800

    Add option to control where bridges forward

    This adds a new config option to control where bridges can forward.
    The default behavior is unchanged, but if you specify:

    forward_bridge_interface=foo

    Then only traffic on the same bridge or going to and from the foo
    interface will be allowed. This is useful in vlan mode when a
    deployer doesn't want traffic to be routed between vlans. Note
    that forward_bridge_interface can be specified multiple times and
    should be specified once for each interface that supports floating
    ips.

    DocImpact

    Change-Id: I82d6b288b60cd6deae64690b55546730b1c2da55