[Openstack-docs] [openstack/oslo-incubator] DocImpact review request change Iae47b13b50e00c102c8c36f4a3e73b24fa4e6303

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Sun Jan 13 17:10:29 UTC 2013

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
DocImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/19452

Log:
commit d3981c5992038c58b5f04a8563f5049d5f237224
Author: Davanum Srinivas <dims at linux.vnet.ibm.com>
Date:   Fri Jan 11 00:10:56 2013 -0500

    Support for SSL and ipv6 in wsgi.Service

    Both ipv6 and SSL are entirely optional. ipv6 supports
    just raw ipv6 addresses only for now. We'll need to
    prompt eventlet folks for better ipv6 dns support.

    Enable wsgi.Service to listen on ipv6 address by check
    if the host specified is ipv6. Based on that set the
    appropriate family in the eventlet.listen api

    Enable support for SSL as well using code from glance. We
    have some new options for configuring the SSL support.

    test_app starts wsgi.Service with a test app, then creates
    a url to make sure the http requests are actually served
    properly

    test_app_using_router adds wsgi.Router and Mapper() to the
    mix along with using the wsgify annotation for serving
    the http requests

    More tests for just the ipv6, ipv6 with app, ipv6+ssl with app
    to make sure everything is working fine

    Fixes LP# 979488 (partial)
    Fixes LP# 979488 (partial)

    DocImpact

    Change-Id: Iae47b13b50e00c102c8c36f4a3e73b24fa4e6303