[Openstack-docs] Open Help Conference participation.

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Thu Feb 21 15:59:51 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi Anne,

Yes Red Hat is committed as a sponsor but there is still some paperwork to be done, I would expect to see a logo on the website in the near future. I'm must canvassing projects I'm involved with or interested in to see what sprints might be possible that I could contribute to.

Thanks for the write ups from last years events, I had completely forgotten about Igor! I have a similar script I use myself but it is much more basic (only picks up spelling, repeated words, and contractions).

Steve