[Openstack-docs] Grizzly Triage Status

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Mon Feb 18 02:31:39 UTC 2013

Great work Tom! I was thinking this week is a good week to email the larger list(s) to ask people to pick up doc bugs since they can only work on bugs after Tuesday. Can you send this to the OpenStack list? Or -dev. Or both.

I'd also say, check in on doc reviews daily. We can merge fast to keep it rolling - mo patches mo better.

Anne Gentle
Content Stacker
anne at openstack.org