[Openstack-docs] [openstack/glance] DocImpact review request change I752f4a153b91d9723ead6ddc8ce84862e9514d61

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Wed Feb 13 20:00:12 UTC 2013

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
DocImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/21904

Log:
commit 1b4cf3d6637383b4666f68b0bc91fa6cfe342232
Author: iccha-sethi <iccha.sethi at rackspace.com>
Date:   Wed Feb 13 14:23:33 2013 +0000

    Filter by owned_by in conjunction with member status

    This patch allows the user to filter images by the owner of the image
    in conjunction with the member status.
    Whenever a user does an image list, the following are displayed:
    (1) public images
    (2) images owned by the user
    (3) images whom the user is a member of and has set status to accepted
    The user can change the status in (3) and also choose to display
    the images the user has been requested to be a member of,
    rejected to be a member of, or all images irrespective of the status
    set by user
    (3b) owned_by tenant_id allows the user to filter by images whom the
    user is a member of and has is owned by a specific owner(tenant_id)

    DocImpact

    Related to bp glance-api-v2-image-sharing

    Change-Id: I752f4a153b91d9723ead6ddc8ce84862e9514d61