[Openstack-docs] regrets for Tuesday's meeting

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Tue Feb 12 16:46:27 UTC 2013

So sorry I missed this morning's meeting. Diane gave me the overview, and
I've read the log and minutes. I really appreciate you all going forward!
Sounds like I have some action items, and one leftover from last time.

About the IRC channel, glad to get it started! I've set up #openstack-doc
(kept it singular since "-dev" is singular?) and submitted a patch to the
Integration config so that gerritbot will report bugs and new patches and
reviews. I've got to check with Jim Blair if there are any other ways to
formalize the channel.

Thanks Tom for running the meeting. So good to know you've got my back!