[Openstack-docs] [openstack/nova] DocImpact review request change I335ca3712d6dd37051cc8e46e1237aaf66a4a94e

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Fri Feb 8 02:39:39 UTC 2013

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
DocImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/21484

Log:
commit 9711bb6f910ff13ffb5df73e6d7606a029ddc388
Author: Chet Burgess <cfb at metacloud.com>
Date:   Wed Feb 6 07:32:03 2013 +0000

    preserve order of pre-existing iptables chains

    Adds new configuration options:

        iptables_top_regex='' (Default)
            When set treated as a regular explression to match
            iptables rules that should always be placed at the
            top of the table before the nova chains.

        iptables_bottom_regex='' (Default)
            When set treated as a regular expression to match
            iptables rules that should alway be placed at the
            bottom of the table right before the COMMIT

    Additionally the existing iptables tests were no longer
    actually testing the chains we use. In some cases we
    were looking for chains that haven't existed in the
    code base for 2 years. I took the oppurtunity to update
    all tests to actually test for the chains we care about.

    Flags: DocImpact

    Change-Id: I335ca3712d6dd37051cc8e46e1237aaf66a4a94e
    Fixes: bug #1116562