[Openstack-docs] [openstack/nova] DocImpact review request change I1be036058227206ecca342f692cd3d6aadb24069

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Thu Feb 7 20:40:03 UTC 2013

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
DocImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/21286

Log:
commit 4c891b9243985bb95d8beff8affa9db470a1c94a
Author: Chet Burgess <cfb at metacloud.com>
Date:   Wed Feb 6 04:36:34 2013 +0000

    support reloctable venv roots in testing framework

    run_tests.sh, with_venv.sh, and the install_venv.py scripts now
    support relocating the venv root to another location.

    All 3 scripts now support new envinroment variables to configure
    the location of the venv and the tools directory. To maintain
    compatability the defaults are set to the current values.

    venv_path = Location of the virtualenv directory
    	Default: $(pwd)

    venv_name = Name of the virtualenv directory
    	Default: .venv

    tools_path = Location of the tools directory
    	Default: $(pwd)

    Additionally the run_tests.sh script also takes these value as
    arguments and will pass them along accordingly.

    --virtual-env-path <path>   Location of the virtualenv directory
                                 Default: $(pwd)
    --virtual-env-name <name>   Name of the virtualenv directory
                                 Default: .venv
    --tools-path <dir>          Location of the tools directory
                                 Default: $(pwd)

    DocImpact

    Change-Id: I1be036058227206ecca342f692cd3d6aadb24069
    Fixes: bug #1116942