[Openstack-docs] Config ref - object storage

Nermina Miller nerminamiller at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 01:32:30 UTC 2013

Anne, now that this patch is merged, I'm following up to see when you might
work on bringing the object storage material from Config Ref to Cloud Admin
Guide. There are a couple of swift bugs, such as this
one<https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1074192>,
that need to be added to the guide as well. I was going to take care of
these so I just wanted to make sure I didn't step over what you're doing :)
Thanks! - Nermina

--
Thank you!

Nermina Miller