[Openstack-docs] ops guide japanese build fails due to split repositories

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Sat Aug 24 15:17:07 UTC 2013

Is there an option to store the tool in openstack-infra/config and
point it at different repos? They're already running scripts to send
Horizon strings to transifex. This makes me think so:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/32824/3/modules/openstack_project/files/jenkins_job_builder/config/translation-jobs.yaml

Plus https://review.openstack.org/#/c/34700/3/modules/jenkins/files/slave_scripts/propose_translation_update_manuals.sh
points to a repo and a folder.

It's from one the original patches Daisy sent through to start
translations. Clark or Jeremy, do you know if a change in the config
project would do what's needed -- slice docs from any repo?

It's important to figure out because the next priority to me would be
the API quick start in the openstack/api-site repo, then the install
guides, so we have at least 3 repos with docs to translate. We could
put all the high-priority-to-translate docs in one repo but that seems
too rigid. Let's find a way.