[Openstack-docs] programlisting language="bash" or language="INI" for config files?

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Thu Aug 15 16:48:06 UTC 2013

Hey David -- and the list.

Are you planning to include the CALS tables on PDF fix prior to cutting
1.9.1? I've logged a bug here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1212756

I'd like to think about other items we'd like in 1.9.1 since we'll probably
freeze on it for Havana. Can I have a week to think?

--
Anne Gentle
annegentle at justwriteclick.com