[Openstack-docs] programlisting language="bash" or language="INI" for config files?

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Thu Aug 15 14:58:21 UTC 2013

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 1:38 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com> wrote:

> >> Seems like that would do the trick, yes.
> >
> > Ok, turned out to be even easier than that. As of 1.9.1-SNAPSHOT of the
> > clouddocs-maven-plugin you can now use language="ini" and it will be
> > handled by the same js that currently parses bash.
>
> Thanks a lot David!
>
> So, what's the agreed course of action?
>
> Here's my proposal:
> * For new submissions: Let's use <programlisting> for INI files.
> * Once 1.9.1 is out, we can add language="ini"
> * For existing documentation, we're not changing the few occurences of
> language="bash", this cleanup will be done once 1.9.1 is out.

Sounds good to me.

As a note to the list about -SNAPSHOT releases of the Maven clouddocs
plugin, those versions are not to be used in pom.xml files checked into the
repository, they are to be used for testing. If you find bugs while testing
a -SNAPSHOT version, you can log bugs against the plugin at
http://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals with the doc-builds tag.

> Andreas
> --
>  Andreas Jaeger aj@{suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi
>   SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
>    GF: Jeff Hawn,Jennifer Guild,Felix Imendörffer,HRB16746 (AG Nürnberg)
>     GPG fingerprint = 93A3 365E CE47 B889 DF7F  FED1 389A 563C C272 A126

Anne Gentle
annegentle at justwriteclick.com