[Openstack-docs] programlisting language="bash" or language="INI" for config files?

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Wed Aug 14 18:25:26 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

The other option would be to not provide the language attribute at all, which is semantically correct and what I see in most examples of INI content I can find in openstack-manuals. If there's an expectation that for INI files they will always be marked up as Bash then I think it should be added to the Conventions and applied uniformly:

    https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/Conventions#Code_or_data_.28block.29

Thanks,

Steve