[Openstack-docs] Help with Jenkins needed

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sat Aug 10 21:29:58 UTC 2013

On 2013-08-10 04:44:02 +0000 (+0000), David Cramer wrote:
> My 2 cents: Xincluding github urls seems inherently brittle.

Yes, for official OpenStack software change tests/builds we outright
forbid it, because it has a tendency to cause frequent failures. You
could patch that to instead shallow clone
then include the file from the resulting keystone directory. If the
server can't clone projects from review.openstack.org, it's going to
be failing anyway before it ever even gets to starting your doc
build.
--
Jeremy Stanley