[Openstack-docs] Config Guide inclusions

Summer Long slong at redhat.com
Thu Aug 8 22:25:40 UTC 2013

Interesting, Anne, that closely matches what I put together for the Red
Hat general introduction (included in all the guides so far). I like the
additional 'why cloud' and 'logical architecture' sections.

Question, is that only included in the Installation Guide? I'd sent our
introduction over to Shaun McCance,  via Tom, for review towards
possibly including in all intro-type docs. Obviously, that doesn't need
to be done if the Getting Started intro can be used across other docs.

Nermina, are you ok with coming up with a distribution-dependant table,
in case that's necessary (per Tom, sounds like it is)?

:>
Summer

Summer Long
OpenStack Documentation