[Openstack-docs] Use of XML xi:include with xpointer

Sean Roberts seanrob at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Aug 5 21:23:55 UTC 2013

Thanks for the heads up

Sean Roberts
Infrastructure Strategy
seanrob at yahoo-inc.com<mailto:seanrob at yahoo-inc.com> (925) 980-4729

On Aug 5, 2013, at 2:10 PM, David Cramer <david.cramer at rackspace.com<mailto:david.cramer at rackspace.com>>
 wrote:

Unfortunately, the (confusingly named) xpointer scheme was only ever
supported by libxml (xsltproc/xmllint). We're using Calabash to process
the xml which supports the xpath() scheme. In my other post I provide
examples of how to grab all the children of an element or all except for
the title.

In my experiments, I haven't gotten Calabash to be namespace-aware when
handling the xpath expressions. I've posted a question to xproc-dev
about this to find out what's up.

Regards,
David