[Openstack-docs] Common content strategy?

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Thu Aug 1 22:00:01 UTC 2013

OK, what is the expected final resting place of these others that I have come across in my travels (cases where openstack-config includes content from other guides that is not in common):

openstack-config/ch_blockstorageconfigure.xml: "../openstack-install/samples/cinder.conf"
openstack-config/ch_computeconfigure.xml: "../openstack-install/samples/nova.conf"
openstack-config/ch_computeconfigure.xml: "../openstack-install/samples/nova.conf"
openstack-config/ch_computeconfigure.xml: "../openstack-compute-admin/figures/SCH_5004_V00_NUAC-Network_mode_KVM_Flat_OpenStack.png"
openstack-config/ch_computeconfigure.xml: "../openstack-compute-admin/figures/SCH_5005_V00_NUAC-Network_mode_XEN_Flat_OpenStack.png"
openstack-config/ch_computescheduler.xml: "../openstack-compute-admin/figures/filteringWorkflow1.png"
openstack-config/ch_computescheduler.xml: "../openstack-compute-admin/figures/filteringWorkflow2.png"
openstack-config/ch_identityconfigure.xml: "../openstack-install/samples/keystone.conf"

Are these also cases where the content will be removed from the original guide?

Thanks,

Steve