[Openstack-docs] the plan the plan the havana doc plan

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Thu Aug 1 20:27:42 UTC 2013

> The titles that we'll release Oct 17th, regardless of number of bugs, are:
>
>  - Compute Administration Guide (contains Identity and Images)

I disagree with releasing inaccurate information, and would instead opt
for incomplete documentation. Very important distinctions in types of
bugs - those that denote something missing and those that denote
something is wrong.

Then, I believe that just verifying the accuracy of the information in
the Compute Administration Guide (i.e. we don't have bugs for many areas
that are potentially wrong) is going to take a lot of effort, and I have
yet to see where this will come from.

My suggestion would be to focus on the documents that we can make
accurate prior to release and publish the 'full library' at a later date.

Regards,

Tom