[Openstack-docs] Install guides

Joe Topjian joe.topjian at cybera.ca
Sun Apr 21 06:21:00 UTC 2013

I don't think there was a final outcome. I know that getting some type of
install guide published was a priority. There was also talk of fleshing out
the install guide with more theory rather than a step by step style guide.

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 9:42 PM, Lorin Hochstein
<lorin at nimbisservices.com>wrote:

> Hi all:
>
> I had a quick question. Do we plan on continuing to maintain both the
> "Basic Install Guide" and the "Install and Deploy Guide", or will it just
> be the "Basic Install Guide" from now on? It wasn't so clear to me what the
> outcome of the summit discussion was.
>

> Lorin
>
> --
> Lorin Hochstein
> Lead Architect - Cloud Services
> Nimbis Services, Inc.
> www.nimbisservices.com

Joe Topjian
Systems Administrator
Cybera Inc.

www.cybera.ca

Cybera is a not-for-profit organization that works to spur and support
innovation, for the economic benefit of Alberta, through the use
of cyberinfrastructure.