[Openstack-docs] Basic Install - please review

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Sat Apr 20 21:22:18 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

There are a few other areas where I've run into issues with the rigid processing expectations publican applies but for the most part I have been able to work around these by writing some rudimentary XSL transforms (and filing bugs against publican to get these processing expectations loosened up a bit in future). I'm hoping to tidy these up and publish the transforms to github in the next week or so.

Obviously reading between the lines what I am attempting to do is ensure that we can single source from the openstack-manuals project and concentrate more of our future documentation efforts on contributing to it.

Thanks,

Steve