[Openstack-docs] Basic Install - please review

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Fri Apr 19 19:31:00 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi Anne,

I provided some comments/updates on the Fedora 18 review but have an unrelated (and probably stupid) question regarding the structure of this book - why is the root node a <chapter>?

I'm sure there is probably a reason for it I have missed but just curious. Only reason I noticed is I am attempting to build with an alternate DocBook toolchain that chokes on this :).

Thanks,

Steve