[Openstack-docs] [openstack/nova] DocImpact review request change I30902d1ce0aa5baef6693dc4a3b1057cccb27841

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Wed Apr 10 14:14:55 UTC 2013

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
DocImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/26625

Log:
commit bc3d61d7cfb602f33557dbcb21d7f356156e5dce
Author: Russell Bryant <rbryant at redhat.com>
Date:   Wed Apr 10 01:33:51 2013 +0200

    Remove multi scheduler.

    This patch removes the multi scheduler.  It doesn't provide any value.
    The only code that exists here is for passing through requests to the
    compute scheduler.  There is nothing that uses the 'default' scheduler.

    The only case where this code could have been useful is if it was
    patched out of tree.  At that point, it seems easier to just provide
    your own scheduler driver that does what you want instead of trying to
    patch this one, IMO.

    DocImpact: The multi scheduler no longer exists.

    Change-Id: I30902d1ce0aa5baef6693dc4a3b1057cccb27841