[Openstack-docs] [openstack/swift] DocImpact review request

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Tue Oct 30 21:57:19 UTC 2012

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
documentation impact.
https://review.openstack.org/11969

Log:
commit 1b82e83364e5debd4ceb1c9a6fe8386f773ab9f3
Author: Constantine Peresypkin <constantine at litestack.com>
Date:   Sat Aug 25 04:00:35 2012 +0300

    implementation of blueprint object-append

    DocImpact: added append feature overview
    Changes:
    - add new resumable md5 implementation to object server
    - added POST with X-Append-To handling to obejct server
    - added GET/HEAD with X-Revision handling to object server
    - added X-Append-To and X-Revision handling to proxy object controller
    - changed DiskFile to read file size data from metadata only
    - added unit tests and functional tests

    Change-Id: I7114a0a7ec21d9677c670cae242b945915e71524