[Openstack-docs] [openstack/nova] DocImpact review request change I99833f447df05c1beba5a3925b201dfccca72cae

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Wed Nov 21 08:20:13 UTC 2012

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
DocImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/16596

Log:
commit e0f8328a4d10252050db716cd3f760e959095138
Author: Chris Behrens <cbehrens at codestud.com>
Date:   Tue Nov 20 21:15:57 2012 +0000

    Add eventlet db_pool use for mysql

    This adds the use of eventlet's db_pool module so that we can make mysql
    calls without blocking the whole process.

    New config options are introduced:

    sql_dbpool_enable -- Enables the use of eventlet's db_pool
    sql_min_pool_size -- Set the minimum number of SQL connections

    The default for sql_dbpool_enable is False for now, so there is
    no forced behavior changes for those using mysql.

    Adds a new test module for our sqlalchemy code, testing this new option
    as much as is possible without requiring mysql server to be running.

    DocImpact

    Change-Id: I99833f447df05c1beba5a3925b201dfccca72cae