[Openstack-docs] reviews requested on Basic Install guide

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Tue Nov 20 20:46:43 UTC 2012

I merged it so that more collaborators can work on it, but backed out
links to it from landing pages. We discussed some on IRC in
#openstack-dev yesterday, see:

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-dev/%23openstack-dev.2012-11-19.log

It's published to
http://docs.openstack.org/folsom/basic-install/content/ just not
linked from anywhere yet. I'm waiting for a little more testing on it
-- though Emilien has been responding to emails about it for several
weeks now, and is a moderator on the Disqus comments. So I feel fairly
"safe" with including it now, but definitely want to ensure we can
maintain it.