[Openstack-docs] [openstack/nova] DocImpact review request change Ib81d879f40b7daceeffad5af0631c7db68168661

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Mon Nov 19 19:41:50 UTC 2012

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
DocImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/16135

Log:
commit 4ea757b8804eb55f8c49f6fcf0c1def7d7390fd8
Author: Dan Smith <danms at us.ibm.com>
Date:   Wed Oct 3 10:46:12 2012 -0700

    Add the beginnings of the nova-conductor service

    This adds a new service called "nova-conductor" which will provide
    services for nova-compute, such as completing database updates and
    handling long-running tasks.

    Right now, this just adds a fraction of the database-related work
    so that we can proceed with incremental changes to nova-compute.

    For compatibility/flexibility, both LocalAPI and (RPC)API classes
    are provided. Users concerned with performance or compatibility
    who wish to maintain compute-node-local database accesses can
    set the [conductor] use_local=True, which will mimic the legacy
    behavior.

    DocImpact

    Change-Id: Ib81d879f40b7daceeffad5af0631c7db68168661