[Openstack-docs] Tracking DocImpact-flagged code patches

Tom Fifield fifieldt at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Nov 19 04:46:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

yup, only things to add are:

1) setting the milestone to grizzly (so getting the list view on the
milestone page)
2) periodically checking the list to see if it was merged, then taking
some action (eg I'm making as confirmed)
3) Personally, I delete the docimpact emails from my inbox once I've
seen a bug for them.

Sorry for the lack of help recently - I'm deep in particle physics
conference.

Regards,

Tom