[Openstack-docs] [openstack/nova] DocImpact review request change I55617a8da52d20d4df727b8bbde8e5f72d3bf130

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Sun Nov 11 09:58:59 UTC 2012

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
documentation impact.
https://review.openstack.org/11354

Log:
commit f7c4350b3da65191bcc4d716c3286bcd4158f646
Author: Mikyung Kang <mkkang at isi.edu>
Date:   Mon Oct 1 16:50:51 2012 -0400

    Updated bare-metal provisioning framework.

    Part 4 of 6: blueprint general-bare-metal-provisioning-framework.

    Bare-metal provisioning is extended to use a MySQL and
    to support various plug-ins such as PXE.
    Driver and domain management codes are updated.
    This patch includes only the tilera(non-PXE) back-end.
    The documents describe how to install and configure bare-metal
    nova-compute to support non-PXE (tilera) back-end nodes.
    It includes the packages needed for installation, how to create
    a bare-metal instance type, how to register bare-metal nodes and NIC,
    and how to run an instance. Nova flags for the configuration of
    bare-metal nova-compute are described.
    Now one bare-metal driver initially registers multiple entries of bare-metal
    nodes. It periodically reports the capabilities of the multiple bare-metal
    nodes and reports it as a list of capabilities.

    Change-Id: I55617a8da52d20d4df727b8bbde8e5f72d3bf130
    Co-authored-by: Mikyung Kang <mkkang at isi.edu>
    Co-authored-by: David Kang <dkang at isi.edu>
    Co-authored-by: Ken Igarashi <igarashik at nttdocomo.co.jp>
    Co-authored-by: Arata Notsu <notsu at virtualtech.jp>