[Openstack-docs] [openstack/nova] DocImpact review request

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Tue Jul 31 01:37:34 UTC 2012

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
documentation impact.
https://review.openstack.org/10327

Log:
commit 3abd3e67ff31c5a225965528469688404877d7d1
Author: Jim Fehlig <jfehlig at suse.com>
Date:   Wed Jul 25 21:05:00 2012 -0600

    Make ComputeFilter verify compute-related instance properties

    As discussed in a previous version of this patch [1], this change
    adds checks in the ComputeFilter to verify hosts can support the
    (architecture, hypervisor_type, vm_mode) triple specified in the
    instance properties.

    Adding these checks to the compute filter seems consistent with its
    definition [2]:

    "ComputeFilter - checks that the capabilities provided by the compute
    service satisfy the extra specifications, associated with the instance
    type."

    [1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/9110/
    [2] https://github.com/openstack/nova/blob/master/doc/source/devref/filter_scheduler.rst

    DocImpact

    Change-Id: I993f2e222ec036f1045f3cc5cc1851e730962729