[Openstack-docs] New Disqus look, doc comments

Tom Fifield fifieldt at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Jul 22 06:02:46 UTC 2012

Looks good to me - very pretty :)

One comment I had from someone recently is that they don't get replies
to their queries on Disqus. I didn't get a lot of information and
suspect they needed to login or something ... are you aware of any
issues about people not getting emailed?

I'm happy to be spammed about anything (inc. disqus) if I'm not already :)

Regards,

Tom