[Openstack-docs] [openstack/cinder] DocImpact review request change I64515cc02f8de863e65e96c66eb1fda1a1954ac7

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Fri Dec 14 08:03:30 UTC 2012

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
DocImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/17802

Log:
commit 349d5bdf0ed6fb18308c1e1e352d726ed9e00d8f
Author: Nikola Dipanov <ndipanov at redhat.com>
Date:   Fri Dec 7 15:53:28 2012 +0100

    Add image metadata API extension

    This patch introduces an API extension that will expose the volume
    metadata inherited from the image if the volume was created from an image.

    This data will be used by Nova when booting from volume without any
    image supplied.

    In addition, the patch introduces a helper method on the volume.API
    class for accessing the image metadata and also updates the policy.json
    files to be aware of the new extension.

    This patch is part of the blueprint improve-boot-from-volume

    This patch also introduces DocImpact as it extends the cinder API

    Change-Id: I64515cc02f8de863e65e96c66eb1fda1a1954ac7