[Openstack-docs] [openstack/nova] DocImpact review request

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Fri Aug 31 20:22:39 UTC 2012

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
documentation impact.
https://review.openstack.org/12280

Log:
commit 30d89919b557fb2e34953641be85eeaa84f06274
Author: Vishvananda Ishaya <vishvananda at gmail.com>
Date:   Fri Aug 31 12:51:52 2012 -0700

    Add extensions for flavor swap and rxtx_factor

    The swap and flavor attributes of a flavor are not in the spec. This
    moves the properties so they are generated by extensions. The output
    will not be changed if all extensions are enabled (by default), but
    we now have a way to document these extra attributes and disable them.

    DocImpact

    Change-Id: Iee1cb1b1ee4116a38b90db581c38468d3d92afaf