[Openstack-docs] Triage for Folsom

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Mon Aug 27 15:49:34 UTC 2012

Great work Tom! The High/Folsom list is now 24 and I feel good about the
accuracy of the triaging. I want to note that 10 of them are noting the
lack of Compute API extension documents.

I've also talked with the Maven plugin team lead here at Rackspace and
they're picking up one or two tagged "doc-builds" to help with the build
processing.

I'm also seeking design work on api.openstack.org to give it navigation and
direct links. Talked to HP and Nebula folks last week and we'll see what
comes through, wanted to make you aware of the need for:
- navigation through the long list of APIs [1]
- direct links to each call [2]

That's it for this Monday morning! Great work everyone.
Anne

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/980228
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1039163