[Openstack-docs] [openstack/nova] DocImpact review request

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Tue Aug 21 07:13:47 UTC 2012

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
documentation impact.
https://review.openstack.org/9847

Log:
commit f6fb350d6c7329aa4d8ab22934ed6f696edd2fb4
Author: Alessio Ababilov <aababilov at griddynamics.com>
Date:   Mon Jul 16 14:07:29 2012 +0300

    Implement network creation in compute API

    Implements blueprint os-api-network-create

    The ability to create new networks is currently only exposed by the
    nova-manage CLI. Here we add support for network creation in the
    os-networks API extension.

    With the exception of num_networks and network_size, all the parameters
    supported by 'nova-manage network create' are supported. Only a single
    network may be created by each API call.

    To avoid code duplication, the nova-manage code is refactored and moved
    into NetworkManager so that it can be re-used by the API.

    DocImpact
    Change-Id: I682d498ab35ea43b553b64e13e677fe9eeb8e08b