[Openstack-docs] [openstack/nova] DocImpact review request

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Thu Aug 16 18:12:51 UTC 2012

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
documentation impact.
https://review.openstack.org/11416

Log:
commit 1791094c9bdd7d70a1622355adae10faf67039e2
Author: Dan Prince <dprince at redhat.com>
Date:   Wed Aug 15 12:34:30 2012 -0400

    Implement GET (show) in OS API keypairs extension.

    Includes test for showing a keypair (existing and non-existing).

    This commit also corrects the name of the KeyPairNotFound exception
    in the test_keypair_delete_not_found test case.

    Additionally some extra print statements in the tests were
    removed.

    DocImpact - need to add documentation for GET on: v2/{tenant_id}/os-keypairs/{keypair_name}

    Fixes LP Bug #925731.

    Change-Id: I9eeb47ccb9bf352c554aa44aa562c47e3eb33cae