[Openstack-docs] [openstack/nova] DocImpact review request

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Thu Aug 16 05:17:51 UTC 2012

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
documentation impact.
https://review.openstack.org/11454

Log:
commit 067e5c2db8bc67ed203ccbc9d2bc771faf2772e2
Author: Jim Fehlig <jfehlig at suse.com>
Date:   Wed Aug 15 22:57:55 2012 -0600

    Merge parts of ComputeFilter with ArchFilter

    Commit d39137fa added the functionality to the ComputeFilter to filter
    on architecture, hypervisor_type, and vm_mode.  The existing ArchFilter
    already filtered on architecture.  This patch merges the ComputeFilter
    functionality introduced in d39137fa with the ArchFilter.  An alternative
    would have been to remove the ArchFilter, but there is a desire to keep
    the compute filters simple and only have ComputeFilter filter on whether
    the compute node is enabled.

    This patch also adds the ArchFilter to the list of default filters
    specified by the scheduler_default_filters FLAG.

    Fixes LP Bug #1037339

    DocImpact

    Change-Id: I33f03b3c3721b6cfefcf8dd35c21b7b6bb4badfb