[Openstack-docs] "Should we link…"

Lorin Hochstein lorin at nimbisservices.com
Fri Aug 10 18:18:04 UTC 2012

Razique:

I think that would be great. I think we should probably put those in a troubleshooting section, with links both ways (i.e., links from reset-state to troubleshooting, and from troubleshooting to reset-state).

Would also be great to describe how to identify which problem you are having.

Take care,

Lorin
--
Lorin Hochstein