[Openstack-docs] Introduction

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Thu Aug 2 02:10:30 UTC 2012

Welcome Jon! I think it's great that you have new sysadmins work on
the documentation right away. Your suggestions and patches are
helpful, thanks. The diagrams help a bunch too.

What do you think you'll use OpenStack for at the CS and IA lab at
MIT? A few Design Summits ago we were in Boston, were you at that one?
Will you attend in San Diego? It's always good to meet in person too.

Thanks for saying hi -

Anne

P.S. Y'all can see Jon's latest work at
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/10678/ and review it too.