[kolla] [ptg] Kolla 2024.1 (Caracal) PTG planning

Michał Nasiadka mnasiadka at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 14:34:03 UTC 2023

Hello All,

The 2024.1 (Caracal) virtual PTG is approaching and will be held between 23-27 October, 2023.

I’ve created a usual etherpad [1] where you can post your topic proposals and we’ll discuss them

For dates - we have been usually meeting on two/three days:
There were requests on the Bobcat PTG to make these time slots more Europe friendly (e.g. earlier in the day and not finish at 8pm) and host a slot that is Americas/Asia friendly (if needed) - so I associated each day with a Doodle Poll - let’s try to work out best times for most of us.

1. Kolla/Kolla-Ansible topics day 1 - 4 hours
Doodle: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/dyXZN9nb
2. Kolla/Kolla-Ansible topics day 2 - 4 hours (including Kolla Operator Hour)
Doodle: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/aO8WxqLb
3. Kayobe topics day - 2 hours
Doodle: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/e5LmZExd

NOTE: If there are participants interested from other timezones that proposed times in the Doodle poll would not fit - please reply to this email and we’ll work out a dedicated slot.

Please add your topics timely so they can be arranged as per your preferences, see you at the PTG!

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/kolla-caracal-ptg

Thanks,
Michal