[all] SQLAlchemy 2.x support in Bobcat

Tobias Urdin tobias.urdin at binero.com
Wed Sep 13 14:11:59 UTC 2023

Hello,
I did Gnocchi recently and it’s available in the new 4.6.0 release.

I don’t envy you if you have to backport every single patch, those are hundred of patches layered on-top of each
other and then probably some standalone fixes here and there across the entire ecosystem.

I hope you will fight the maintainer because that doesn’t sound fun :(

Best regards
Tobias