[openstack-ansible] Dedicated gateway hosts not working with OVN

Roger Rivera roger.riverac at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 20:07:40 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

The openstack-ansible deployment was all good. Turns out it was a network
configuration problem for the external network. Aside from the below issues
which have been addressed, everything runs as expected now.

-OVN deployments fail when the provider bridge is defined for gateway hosts
and not for compute nodes.
-Add split(',') python list to supported_provider_types on
templates/horizon_local_settings.py.j2

Thank you everyone for all the help. This cleared out a lot of doubts.

Best regards.

--
*Roger Rivera*