Live migration error

smooney at redhat.com smooney at redhat.com
Mon Sep 4 11:25:50 UTC 2023

On Mon, 2023-09-04 at 12:59 +0200, Karera Tony wrote:
> Hello Danny,
>
> I am actually using Broadwell-noTSX-IBRS on all the servers but I have seen
> that some flags are not there in the older servers.
>
> The flags below to be specific.
>
> hwp hwp_act_window hwp_pkg_req
so hwp is apprentlly intels pstate contol
based on https://unix.stackexchange.com/a/43540

i dont belive this is normally exposed to a guest but
if you are seeign differnce between hosts then that likely
means you have disabled pstates also know as "intel speedstep" on
some of the host and not others.