[ironic][ptg] vPTG Availability

Jay Faulkner jay at gr-oss.io
Mon Oct 2 20:07:55 UTC 2023

Hi all,

As stated in the Ironic meeting today, I'm going to work under
the assumption that availability for this vPTG is similar to last, as the
core team has not significantly changed.

This means I propose the following time for the Baremetal SIG operator hour:
- Monday
-- Baremetal SIG Operator Hour: 1300 UTC-1400 UTC

And these time windows for Ironic vPTG discussions:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
-- 1300-1700 UTC and/or 2300-2400 UTC

To be clear: it's not my expectation we'll be needing 5 hours a day for 3
days; but I'm going to ensure all Ironic sessions are within these time
windows. Once we nail down a full list of topics, I'll get a detailed
schedule up on the etherpad.

I intend on finalizing these times Wednesday. Please issue feedback by then.

Thank you,
Jay Faulkner
Ironic PTL