[openstack-helm] Storyboard cleanup

Vladimir Kozhukalov kozhukalov at gmail.com
Wed May 31 12:27:44 UTC 2023

Dear Openstack-helmers,

Minor announcement about OSH Storyboard.

During May/2023 I have been putting some effort into cleaning up the
Storyboard. More than 50 stories have been reviewed, verified and updated
as merged or invalid. Now we still have 44 active stories in the OSH
project group and I am going to clean them up even more. Also the infra
team helped us to unlink 3 retired OSH projects from the OSH Storyboard
project group. So now only active projects openstack-helm,
openstack-helm-infra and openstack-helm-images are in the project group.

--
Best regards,
Kozhukalov Vladimir