[largescale-sig] Next meeting: May 31, 8utc

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed May 31 08:24:50 UTC 2023

Here is the summary of our SIG meeting today.

We discussed our future plans (Forum session, OpenInfra Live episode,
OVN load testing with "typical" openstack patterns) and welcomed a new
SIG participant.

You can read the detailed meeting logs at:

https://meetings.opendev.org/meetings/large_scale_sig/2023/large_scale_sig.2023-05-31-08.00.html

Our next meeting will be in-person in Vancouver, at a Forum session
happening June 14, 2:30pm local time. Hope to see a lot of you there to
discuss challenges of running a large scale openstack deployment, live!

Our next IRC meeting will be June 28, 8:00UTC on #openstack-operators on
OFTC, before we break for the northern-hemisphere summer.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)