Invitation to further discuss the notion of a 'domain manager' role

Felix Kronlage-Dammers fkr at osb-alliance.com
Wed May 31 05:53:04 UTC 2023

Hi David,

On 31 May 2023, at 4:07, David Zanetti wrote:

> Meeting time is less than ideal for me, being NZST based (UTC+12), it
> would help if it was slightly earlier CEST time, say 1300 CEST or
> earlier which would be late evening here.

indeed it is anything but easy to find a slot that suits all likely TZs, so
for the first one I picked one of the ‘overflow’ slots we have in the SCS project.

We’re usually fairly good with minute taking, so I’ll post a link to the minutes afterwards and
I’d be happy to have a call with you afterwards as well and file you in on the
discussion.

If the discussion shows that this is going to be followed up on, I’ll make sure
to schedule further meetings in a slot that allows NZST to participate so that
you can join.

In the last meeting of the publicloud sig meeting[1] we also discussed that this would be a good
topic for one of the PTG-Sessions in Vancouver.

felix

[1] https://meetings.opendev.org/meetings/publiccloud_sig/2023/publiccloud_sig.2023-05-24-07.03.log.txt
--
Felix Kronlage-Dammers
Product Owner IaaS & Operations Sovereign Cloud Stack

Sovereign Cloud Stack — standardized, built and operated by many
Ein Projekt der Open Source Business Alliance - Bundesverband für digitale Souveränität e.V.

Tel.: +49-30-206539-205 | Matrix: @fkronlage:matrix.org | fkr at osb-alliance.com