Invitation to further discuss the notion of a 'domain manager' role

David Zanetti david.zanetti at catalystcloud.nz
Wed May 31 02:07:10 UTC 2023

Hi All.

We're very interested in this subject as we'd like to be able to give
some of our larger customers easy ways for them to self-manage
projects, users, and groups, and permissions against projects for
users/groups.

Meeting time is less than ideal for me, being NZST based (UTC+12), it
would help if it was slightly earlier CEST time, say 1300 CEST or
earlier which would be late evening here.

Keen to hear what others have in mind and share what we've experimented
with.

--
David Zanetti
Chief Technology Officer

Catalyst Cloud
Aotearoa New Zealand's cloud provider
e david.zanetti at catalystcloud.nz
m +64-21-402260
w catalystcloud.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn
Level 5, 2 Commerce Street, Auckland 1010
Confidentiality Notice: This email is intended for the named recipients
only. It may contain privileged, confidential or copyright information.
If you are not the named recipient, any use, reliance upon, disclosure
or copying of this email or its attachments is unauthorised. If you
have received this email in error, please reply via email or call +64 4
499 2267.